1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help me

Discussion in 'Audio' started by flyparvaz, Sep 17, 2002.

1. flyparvaz

flyparvaz Member

Hi

I am trying to burn audio with (wma) format in (NERO SOFTWARE) but it come error and say nero doesn't support this format I went to nero site too. and I install wma plug in but i have the same problem and didn't solve my problem . I explain again i have some music in my computer and i want to burn it with nero software in the AUDIO part . mp3 is ok but wma not and i did try it many times .

please inform me

thx a lot

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I've had the same problem before. When I upgraded to xp it worked perfectly. The easiest way around this would be to get cdex or Audio Converter to convert your wma to mp3. Even if nero begins to support wma, you should always use mp3 because wma & nero often causes problems resulting in wasted cds.

3. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Do not convert WMA->MP3. Conversion between lossy compression formats will degrade the quality significantly. You will end up with crappy sounding files.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

If you are ever converting between formats, try Nero Wave Editor. Don't ask me why but, it always makes perfect copys, no matter what you save it as.