1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help me

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by A316, Jul 18, 2007.

1. A316

A316 Regular member

hey guys i am having 4 700 mb movies rip which i would like to convert into 1 dvd (4GB Dvd) i want to know what tool i should use i already tried nero and convert X but they dont shrink the movie they say the dvd will become of 9 gb please tell me software that i can use to conveter my avi and burn them onto 4 gb disk

2. attar

attar Senior member

Load the output folder from ConvertX into DVD Shrink.
    Shrink will compress the contents to fit a DVD-5, but remember four movies equals a lot of running time.The quality is likely to suffer.

DVD Shrink
    http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/
    Download, install and run.
    'Open Files' choose the folder with the DVD files.
    Click 'Backup!'

3. A316

A316 Regular member

Thanks friend i will give it a go

4. A316

A316 Regular member

Thanks friend it work wonder for me thanks a lot just 1 more question friend i am have a 4 gb video dvd i want to rip it so i can make a video file of it i have tired using xilisoft dvd ripper but the problem is that it take 5 to 7 hours to rip and the rip size is like 1.4 gb can u suggest me a dvd ripper that would rip dvd fast and rip is under 700 mb ?