1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help noob with burn errors

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by dknyboyz, Apr 27, 2006.

  1. whiskeyfa

    whiskeyfa Regular member

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2005
    Messages:
    140
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    If you google the phrase "GCCore The following operation did not finish in the past 15 seconds: Grab still image (AVStillSource) " you will find multiple pages about this particular issue, and most of them refer to a patch that will fix the problem, you might contact or go to nero's web site and see if you can get the URL for this download. I attempted to find it for you, but due to myself being at work I am limited on the pages I can view.
     
  2. gwendolin

    gwendolin Senior member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2005
    Messages:
    7,447
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    116
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2006
  3. dknyboyz

    dknyboyz Member

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2005
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Thx for your help guys i truly appreicate it very much. Anyways I downloaded the patch and I'll update on what happens.
     
  4. dknyboyz

    dknyboyz Member

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2005
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Hi guys, I downloaded the patch and now I have a new problem that maybe u guys can help me out with. Whenever I try to burn a DVD, Nero just closes the Neroexpress window and I dont see it anymore. And when I try to run the program again it, a pop up window says the the application is already running. I have burned many DVD's before any never had any kind of problem before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
     

Share This Page