1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help - Nothing will work

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by krikle, Jan 11, 2007.

1. krikle

krikle Member

Hi,
    I am trying to backup my Three's Company boxset collections. The first season worked fine, with AnyDVD and DVDShrink. The second season, however, I'm having A LOT of trouble with. I've tried DVD Shrink, AnyDVD, DVD Decrypter, DVD Rebuilder, Magic DVD Ripper, DVD43, DVD Fab Decryptor, and another one that I forget the name of. I've tried A LOT. All of them basically gives the same message.. bad sector, or, cannot read from sector. Just when it gets to the part where it can't copy, my DVD burner makes a sound, like it keeps trying to read from it or something. It crossed my mind that it could be my burner, but I haven't had any trouble with it at all. And, just to be sure, I backed up TWO movies .. Lady in the Water and Pulse , with no problems at all .. using DVD Shrink and AnyDVD. Has anyone else been having trouble with these Three's Company boxsets? Does anyone have any advice on what to do or other encoding tools I can use so I can take the protection off and make a backup copy?? Please help.

2. geburuh

geburuh Regular member

Are you using DVDDecrypter w/ ANYDVD 6.1.0.2 running?
    Disk plays good on DVD player?
    Try cleaning disk?