1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help..Replay Lite

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by LynnA, Jun 20, 2007.

1. LynnA

LynnA Member

Hi there..i am new to this so if i get this wrong please excuse me lol... I have a replay lite and i can't get any channels...I have put in the codes as stated in the forum but still no luck..i am in the glasgow area..any ideas ty lynn

2. warby111

warby111 Member

Hi Lynn,
    Have a look through http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/502990 and post any questions in there if you are aunable to find the answers. Do you have a message on screen and do you have 7.52 software on the box??

3. LynnA

LynnA Member

hiya warby..the screen just said scrambled ..never knew there was software for it..just show ya how much i know about this. wil try this out and ty again lynn

4. aidodub

aidodub Guest

hi Im new to tis thread and have had a replay lite bow 4 6 months now.I have had many problems but overcame them all,until now the problem i am having is when i input the new codes and enter in the nagra nuthin happens it remains scrambled i rang a freind and cheked all the prov id,s and discoverd that i have 3 prov ids that he dosent i have 0x3b,0x54,0xf5 all the codes underneath read 000000000,so i tought if i could delete them and that would fix it but i cant delete it does any one kno how i can fix tis it would be much apriciated..........