1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP! What box do I get?

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by Blondievine, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blondievine

Blondievine Newbie

Hi. I'm completely new to this. I'm a total technophobe; don't understand much of the jargon and fear the prospect of installation and further requirement for updates etc. Just registered so I could make this post after reading the invaluable support you give.
    I NEED a TV box that's EASY to install and use, Includes easy access to view terrestrial (I'm in a black spot - don't even get terrestrial), satellite channels, as well as movies etc. Currently have a HD TV with NO USB connection. I'm disabled so as well as ease of use being a must!; having no monthly cost is essential as I simply can't afford it. I can be bed bound for months at a time and this has led me to discover MX boxes, which seem to be my best option. I realise it could be a considered investment as the prices vary massively, obviously depending on the spec. I just need some experienced tech savvy person, to tell me what I should get. Ideally it would be plug in (via HDMI - I think?) and play, then straight forward - easily finding each channel/ movie. The more simple, the better (especially for when I'm very unwell). Thanks so much to anyone who's read my lengthy request and is able to offer any suggestion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.