1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLease help windows boot up problem!!!

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Datboya, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Datboya

Datboya Guest

here is the thing when i boot my computer it gets to the windows loading screen then shows this blue screen and says it has to restart because of a problem....aND I TRIED GOING INTO SAFE MODE SAME PROB pllzzz help and make it simple please!!am only 14 am desperate and i dont have a disc drive on my pc nor a windows cd

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

try booting in the last successful configuration option

3. ianski7

ianski7 Guest

Hi, did you get it sorted out yet?

4. Datboya

Datboya Guest

nope doesn work but i tthink i made a bigger mistake i disable the video card now my monitor says no signal please am begging u can u press delete when the computer is booting and tell me wat buttons to press so i can enble it angain without the monitor i think it might work PLEASE!!!

5. ianski7

ianski7 Guest

Hi, so you disabled video in the bios configuration?

Do you know what motherboard and bios you have?

If you disabled it, it wont be hard to enable again.......you just have to take your time and find the video config.

Once you are in the bios, use the arrow key to go through the items at the top of the screen. It should be under one of them but you have to give more info as to what you see........

6. Datboya

Datboya Guest

um...am confused how am i meeant to do that when my monitor says no signal so i cant see no screen at all...cant u tell me what buttons to press so i can can enable it without a screen eg...down down down enter down enter down exit.... oh yeh and does removing the cmos battery bring the seetings back to normal????

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  7. ugc

ugc Regular member

well, you're right. You can't see the screen to do that. So the only thing you can do at this point is reset your CMOS.

if you're not sure how to do that, I would recommend you take it to a computer repair shop. Because you have to take the cover off the computer and play with the mother board.

If you think you can do it, unplug the computer and get out the owners manual to identify the CMOS jumper plug, and just follow the directions in the manual.

8. Datboya

Datboya Guest

ok kool i fix the video thing but the blue screen of death remains and all the things in the F8 settings didnt work and theres me with no cd drive....PLEAse help i want my own comp back