1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help with nero vision 3

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by iluvtmd, Apr 9, 2005.

1. iluvtmd

iluvtmd Guest

how can i get nero to copy protected material ive tried dvd43 and decrypter but it will not copy it, is there a reason for that. on my friends pc with win 98 it will copy anything even without dvd43 im using xp i dont know if that has anything to do with it but please help me. one more thing is there any program to copy protected material that is better than nero, or easier.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

First of all I highly doubt you friend is copying movies that are copyright protected with out the use of some sort of encryption tool. It's just not possible, and Nero won't remove encryption. The best two options IMO are AnyDVD or DVD Decrypter. If you need some help check out the guides at my website the link is in my signature.

3. iluvtmd

iluvtmd Guest

thanks i finally did it with decrypter and dvd shrink thanks for your advice and to afterdawn. u cant really see any visible loss and its easier than ripping than burning, once again thanx.