1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE!! HELP WITH RESIDENT EVIL 2!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tonh316, Jan 4, 2005.

1. tonh316

tonh316 Guest

I have been reading the forums on how to copy Resident evil 2 and i just cant get it to work. Tried running shrink in the re-author didnt work. Tried running vobblanker, but the process button does not lite up so i and press it. Tried dvdidle and got an out of memory error. Running out of idea? Please Help!!

2. jayp3724

jayp3724 Member

are you running xcopy platinum?
    if so< download anydvd from slysoft.com
    let the movie play for a moment or 2 then you should be able to read / write it.
    its freeware for 30 days

3. ILHS86

ILHS86 Regular member

I also had problems backing up Resident Evil 2 and Little Black Book (user & believer of DVD Express)so I did a little reading and this is what I did .. Downloaded the NEW VERSION 3.5.2 DVD Decrypter, and it worked perfect, then I used DVD Shrink - because both of these DVD's offer wide or full screen. I will say it took about 2 hrs for each dvd, but atleast I now have my backups.

4. Phil2005

Phil2005 Guest

Likewise, I got good results using Decrpter V. 3.5.2 and DVD Shrink. I found that ripping with the option set to normal gave good results. DVD Shrink won't be able to encode the ripped files if DVD Decrptere is set to to agressive (at least based on my limited test on a couple of titles)