1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please, help with subtitles

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by ikichiko, Apr 30, 2006.

  1. ikichiko

    ikichiko Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Hi everyone. First of all my apologies, I'm Spanish and perhaps I don't speak English very well.

    I've been trying to put 2 dvd's into one following this process: I rip what I want using Shrink re-authoring tool, always keeping the English subtitles. Then, I switch to TMPGEncDVDAuthor, create a simple menu and put the 2 movies together. I burn it with Nero and I have the menu and everything working nicely, but when I press the "Subtitle" button in my remote control... they're gone, I have a DVD without any subtitle.

    Do you know any solution regarding this problem? Thank you very much in advance.
     
  2. moonrocks

    moonrocks Regular member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2005
    Messages:
    378
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26

Share This Page