1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help!! Xbox Hotswap Softmod

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by JoshyBoy, Apr 11, 2007.

1. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

i got everything set up correctly, i can even hotswap correctly (i think) but when you get to the part of the tut where the scrolling text goes (just after you have to press 1 + enter)some text scrolls then a line of the text says "none /proc type proc" or something like that. if i wait long enough it puts me through to the next screen (wait like 5 mins) and if i typ "xbrowser" it says som ething along the lines of "not found" or "xbox partition not found"

please help, ive tryed this so many different ways and still the same, i been doing it for 6 hours today

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

sorry bro, never been successful in it either. if you are hotswapping due to an error with softmod, it saves alot of headache just to buy a hardmod, they are pretty cheap these days. buddy down the way does it for $60 installed, pretty decent i thought.

3. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

na my xbox is in original condition, but i got 360 which is modded, so i thought i would softmod my xbox1 coz it seemed so easy in the tuts to use it as a media center or streaming device..