1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please help

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by misty, Oct 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misty

misty Guest

Hi there. I am having trouble using StreamBox VCR 3.1. I’ve downloaded and unzipped the software, followed the instructions given and managed to get the file successfully patched [808 bytes written]. But I could never open the StreamBox VCR by double-clicking the executable, vcr.exe. Instead of getting the window that says StreamBox VCR1.0 Beta 3.1 SMFfix, I got a Microsoft Word 2000 windows with unreadable characters and a line stating that “This Program cannot be run in DOS mode” instead.
    So, where did I go wrong? Does the crack work or is my PC lacking some program to open the software? Please help.

2. misty

misty Guest

Hi again. I’ve managed to get my StreamBoxVCR to work, finally. It was my fault actually, for not going through the instructions carefully and double-clicking the wrong application file thus skipping the account registration step completely. Everything’s perfect now. So sorry for troubling you guys for this silly mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.