1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please HELP!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mopnglo, Jan 20, 2005.

1. mopnglo

mopnglo Member

Can anyone help me please! I recently bought the Plextor PX-716UF, however, I used DVD X-copy on my other DVD burner and it worked great. However, I am unable to sucessfully burn a css copyright protected DVD on my new plextor. I am unsure if there is a setting that I have to change or whether i need to use different software, any help would be great! by the way I love this website! Thanks

2. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

Just download DVD Decryptor and DVD Shrink--they are both free and available right here at this site--also you can get the instructions on how to use them--Far superior to DVD Xcopy (You only need one disk/movie)--I would practice with RW type media to avoid "coasters"(bad burns on non-reusable media!)
    Good Luck
    Whitfield

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

What movie are you trying to copy?

4. mopnglo

mopnglo Member

Well any movie I try! I am able to still watch the movie with the plextor, however, it is does not work with any other component! Does anyone else have problems burning?

5. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

Did you try the DVD Shrink and Decryptor?

6. mopnglo

mopnglo Member

Whitfield, yes I did, I am just not sure what to do after I have used DVD shrink, I followed that directions, however, I still need to go out and buy some DVD-RW so I do not destroy an entire collection! I will get back to you soon! thanks