1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by steves3g, May 28, 2005.

1. steves3g

steves3g Member

Hi im using the latest version of nero Express 3 and Nero buning rom 6.3.0.12 im having major problems, and i need help befor my hair is all palled out, and i smash this darn computer with a hammer,

The problem is when i try and transcode a movie with express 3, it will tanscode like 1/2 way then just resets the computer, waisting like 35mins of my time and killing of many a DVD disks.

Please help in any way to stop this, ive formatted the computer 3 times thinking it could be a virus or a spyware matter, but i dont thinks it is coz im always updating the spyware & Virus DEFs.

My system is the following.
    AMD 2200 Processor
    1-gig off 2100-DDR ram
    160-gig Main HD, 120-Gig 2nd HD, 80-gig 3rd HD
    NEC 16X DVD writer, and 2 smaller 8X DVD writers.

Im not sure why this is happening, so can someone please help this poor guy befor i go total MAD, it's getting me down, and i have several people asking me to convert VHS & Home movies to DVD, but i cant as nero wont get the files onto DVD.

This also happens when using AVI to DVD software maker, and DVD Santa, and a couple of other DVD creating Programes.

Even when i just want to convert AVI to MPG or to 3gp format the system sometimes just turns itself off.

So please help me if you can.

Thanks Steve

2. steves3g

steves3g Member

Sorry im made a error im using Nero 6.6 0.12 not 6.3.0.12..
    and the latest Nero Vision Express.

What other software can i use to make DVDs quickly..

Cheers.. Steve

3. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

Sounds like a memory leak to me,
    If all the programs are resetting no matter which one you use.