1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please please Help dvd-r not on pc

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by n15, Mar 4, 2003.

1. n15

n15 Member

After I burn the DVD (lilo&stitch) it plays back fine on my (mico/a980s)+ new sharp + 6mth old Sony standalone but not my 1200ghz pc or sony vaio portable or comqa. i'm useing a05 writer Intenso dvd-r (i have white lable & rye tech) software dvd decrypter, dvd2one, primo v20, nero5590, can anyone help a newby
    Thanx

2. baabaa

baabaa Active member

I don't know whether this will help but it looks like you have an old version of nero, u may benefit from the latest upgrade at www.nero.com. (it can't hurt to try)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2003
  3. n15

n15 Member

I've tried V5510 same result that same disk also plays on ps2 but not on lap top pc,ect

4. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Does this happen with ALL ur burning proggy's?

As I used nero 5.5.9.17 initially which was ok but I did have that problem with one particular dvd - I ripped and copied it fine but pc could not read the disc, nero did not actually close the disc off but my standalones played them fine.

Since then I now use recordnowmax with no repetition of it, maybe you should try this out I think u can get a demo of it at: www.orlogix.com, I just purchased it, as alot of people recommend this as quite ' universal'

5. n15

n15 Member

i burnt a family dvd-r that done the same thing the first dvd-r Li/sti i burnt with nero dvd-video setting plays plays fine on my Lan pc & micro a980s but other friends pc no joy but there stand alones great, i'm going to try it again with (dvd-rw)nero udf/iso not video, i like primo much better though