1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Please, Please, Can anybody help me with my Nokia Dbox 2?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by smoggy, Jul 5, 2007.

1. smoggy

smoggy Guest

Hi everybody, can any body help me, I have Nokia dbox2 and it has picked up lots of chanels on the scan (I am on NTL), but many chanels ask for pin number, is there any way round this? Also a lot of the chanels do not show what is on when looking at EPG., and the last queery is I have commando 4, where can i get a later version? any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks for looking

2. ManofS

ManofS Guest

when talking about the 'pin' problem, i pressume u mean on the movie channels. You need to go to the Movie channel with the word 'hid' after it - thats the actual channel u watch. Most of these also have the EPG's on (but not all - it hasn't been fixed yet)

i.e. Sky Action and Sky Action Hid

As for getting a newer image, big dunc on here will help OR sign up to somewhere like techno-source or digitalworldz where they have it for download

Before doing ANYTHING else, read this twice : http://www.world-of-digital.com/DBOX/DBOX_2_FAQ_V1.htm

3. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

He d already pm d me about the movie pins
    Ile put him on the straight and narrow Manofs.........Paul

4. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

http://www.techno-source.co.uk is dedicated to dbox and other receiver's , and has a large community to help you out with any issues you might have in the future.

5. ManofS

ManofS Guest

spotted... never saw that other thread!

Also, listen to Tam, Techno is lots better ;)

6. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

Bin on techno for a wile
    You never spotted that one either manofs
    Diff username
    But doing the same job.............Paul

7. ManofS

ManofS Guest

was just trying to help out!

8. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

No worries mate thanks for the info..........Paul