1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by yeats66, Jan 13, 2007.

1. yeats66

yeats66 Member

Attempted to reload my 10GB HDD with a XBOX HD MAKER AND RECOVERY TOOL AND ALL I GET IS CONTACT MS FOR SERVICE AND A RED AND GREEN LIGHT> HELP ME PLEASE> I LOCKED THE XBOX WITH A PASSWORD OF XBOXSCENE> EVERYTHING SEEMED TO GO THROUGH WITHOUT ANY PROBS...BUT THERE IS.

2. theridges

theridges Guest

if you dont have your eeprom you can try and hotswap....if you have your eeprom use XboxHDM to reformat the HD...

3. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

if you formatted it and locked it with the wrong eeprom your only real hope is to get an eeprom reader or to get a modchip

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2007
  4. yeats66

yeats66 Member

I have a mod chip...its an enigmah(1st generation). I used XBOXHDM to format and reload...but still no luck. By hotswapping, what would I benifit from doing that. I am able to unlock and lock the hd without any problem (i think at least)

5. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

flash a new bios and make sure the bios you flash doesnt require the hard drive to be locked, and you dont have to lock it just unlock it and you will be good to go

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2007