1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plenty of files and I want to make one to burn onto disk and play on Xbox(USA)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by frenchpat, Nov 8, 2004.

1. frenchpat

frenchpat Member

All i have is one question!! Please answer this because I'm a frequent suprnova user and i enjoy downloading my xbox games here! heres whats been happening recently: i downloaded NBA Live 2005 and Top Spin. Once download is done and i go into the folder where everything was downloaded, i get a list of files. for example, with NBA i get: n25x.dgr.sfv, n25x.dgr.001, n25x.dgr.002 etc.
    What am i supposed to do to get this on a a dvd so i can play them on my xbox? Usually i wouldnt have this problem because it would be a file that would become an .iso after extraction. Can you please help me? I would appreciate it sooooo much! thx in advance

2. Chex21

Chex21 Guest

All you have to do is open the .001 file with WinRAR and then you should see just one .iso file and it should be pretty big like over 2 gigs. Then extract that to a folder and open Nero (or any other burning software) and burn the .iso. You don't need to burn the .sfv since that is just to make sure that the files are correct and not corrupt. Hope this helps you. Enjoy.