1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pls help unlock Nokia 6300 O2 Ireland

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by sobolq, Feb 3, 2008.

1. sobolq

sobolq Member

IMEI 359810011521720 Provider O2 Ireland. Will be much appreciated. Please!

2. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

3. energy6uk

energy6uk Member

I too had problems unlocking a Nokia 6300. I obtained the unlocking code for £20.00 from the network and failed to unlock my Nokia 6300 because the instructions sent with the code were a little pathetic. I then found a company called PhoneGoods in my local area who unlocked the phone within hours for £12.50. I have had two further Nokia 6300 phones unlocked with PhoneGoods without problems. Although they are in Leeds, Yorkshire they do operate a postal unlock service for customers in the UK and Ireland.

Apparently these new Nokia phones can't be unlocked by code unless the code is obtained from the network and you have never attempted codes before. Even if you do obtain the code from the network, be careful because the instructions sent with the code are pathetic. PhoneGoods told me that these phones are unlocked with a 'testpoint unlock' which means they have to open the phone and connect testpoints to points on the phones mainboard.