1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLZ DESPERATELY NEED HELP!!! (MOTOROLA V550 JAVA APP LOADER)

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by simoazn, Apr 27, 2005.

1. simoazn

simoazn Member

plz! can sum1 help me!
    ive got motorola v550 but it doesnt have java app uploader...ive read all da otha threads on this forum,but none of them has worked!
    I've got mobile phone tools,P2kman,P2ktools but i donno how 2 use p2kman and p2ktools cos wen i open them,an error comes up straight away,can sum1 give me a link 2 download p2kman and p2k tools??(one that works)

2. telezz

telezz Guest

In order to enable you java app loader you must download seem 0032_0001.seem using P2Kman and edit the offset 43 - bit 0: Settings > Java Settings > Java App Loader (1 on, 0 off).

If you can get P2Kman to connect you need to properly install P2K USB drivers.

3. simoazn

simoazn Member

yeah but where do i get P2kMan cos mine aint working, and where do i download the seem from? PLZ really desperate 4 dis 2 work!

4. simoazn

simoazn Member

and do i also need sumotha programs 2 work P2kman?

5. simoazn

simoazn Member

i got evrything working now,all i need is how 2 edit my seem n put it in my fone? i got da XVI32 but dunnno how 2 work it, plz help!

6. Jabb88

Jabb88 Member

same thing happened to me. but i figured out what was wrong!

TAKE OUT YOUR SIM CARD!

7. simoazn

simoazn Member

nope dat dont work,i jus need 2 noe how 2 work my seems....
    i edited it n evrything,can sum1 plz give me a proper walkthru of seems?

8. Stink

Stink Guest

Hey guys look here.
    To the newbie, using P2kman is very dangerous cause if you make a wrong move you can mess up your fone realy bad. So try this method here. I gather this info, test it and work I just need to go back and find the name of the author that found this so all the credit could go to him and if you reading this you know who you are just drop me an email to remind me. Ready here we go.
    "Press "Menu"-key and IMMEDIATELY type 048263*

So youl'll see some requests to enter data:

Opcode- enter 47 and press OK
    Field1- 50
    Field2- 1
    Field3- 67
    Field4- 1
    Field5(D)- 247

After that on display will appear Results F1:0

Reload your phone and enjoy "
    Thanks man for this great find.

9. simoazn

simoazn Member

Ur Da best man THNX!

10. simoazn

simoazn Member

Just one more thing though...
    i dun noe how 2 put games on my fone, cos wen i open up midway, i open up a .jad file but wen i transfer it ova 2 my fone, it wont send cos it says timed out or sumthing

11. dayspring

dayspring Guest

12. simoazn

simoazn Member

nice walkthru,but it still dont work, wen i send da file ova 2 my fone, nuffn happens....
    it jus says "connecting to phone.....[TIMED OUT]
    Download canceled"

do u noe y dat wuld be?

13. dayspring

dayspring Guest

Do you get as far as activating the Java app loader.

If so you can try to unactivate the Java App Loader, and try uninstalling the motorola drivers for the phone and try my walk through again after a complete reboot off everything, computer and phone .

Good luck

Dayspring

14. Stink

Stink Guest

The key here is you have to go to your Pc setting-->system-->hardware-->device manager-->modem-->motorola usb modem right click to property should see a few taps click on comprot to find out what comport youe modem was in ( sample say iy's in comport #4). Go back to midway--> setting-> first box type in #4 to match your comport, second box choose the highest buarate and third box type AT. you should be of now to proceeding to loading game in (jad files only) you fone with out time out or time expire...

15. Stink

Stink Guest

I love to modifying fone and do stuff with it that use P2Kman, motokit.. and few other serious softwares, but my friends the newbie, eventualy you will get there for now try to do thing in a slow way fore sample to enable java uploader use opcode or PST to enable it, safer,i know too may step but learn better that way. Use midway to load game again it safer. Midway don't mess up or kill you fone if you do it wrong, but P2Kman might and will, so if your are realy smart or have to many fone that you don't care if one is kill or messup the go for it, other wise if you are like me kinda dumb and don't have much money try to stay on the safte side then. Ijus a friendly message.