1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plz help barely a ms dash

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by ihavefatt, Aug 13, 2007.

1. ihavefatt

ihavefatt Member

ok i removed the softmod to get on live because i press switch mod on/off i turned it off and i got the dashboard right but i dont jnow how to turn it backon so i removed it and reinstalled it and i went to the linux screen i press eeeprom back up and then install nkpatcher chose the first one then unleash x and it said error 12 batch process failed i cant get anyother gamesave but i can ftp i dint have the mainmenue of ms but i only have the xboxlive menue not whenu log in but were it says recover accoiunt make new account tht wht it says i cant press bACK OR ANYTHING plz help me remeber i can still ftp do u think i can ftp a other save but where do i put it

2. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

To get onto xbox live you need to unmod the box completely. Make an account first then mod using SID 4.5 or 5.1 nkpatcher using dual boot.

Do you have an aid disc? If you do just reinstall ms dash from this disc. Upon doing so your box will no longer be softmodded.

3. ihavefatt

ihavefatt Member

i got it working where can i get sid 5.0 i look all i found was torrents can i get it from megaupload or sometin

4. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

You have to download it through a torrent tracker, unless someone gives a direct like because I haven't been able to find one. Don't get SID 5.0 its bugged and you will have a non working xbox. SID 5.01 is the latest and works perfectly included in AID 4.01

5. ihavefatt

ihavefatt Member

yea i got 4.0 but when i went to the xboxlive ms it gives me a chinese screen with no error number could aid fix tht

6. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

Try changing the languange. If you are missing some screens of ms dash you'll need to replace the ms dash by using the aid disc if you dont happen to have a clean backup on the xbox hard drive.