1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLZ HELP I REALLY NEED IT

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by R21, Jun 22, 2007.

1. R21

R21 Member

ok so i modded my xbox and was going to FTP some maps and i get to the file where the maps (newer ones not orignal) are and the arnt there! so i was like o im dumb thats cuz i never got em on my xbox i get em on my 360 and i tried to go and download em on the xbox but when i go to sign in it wont let me! it took me to an explaining pager where it listed off a couple reasons why and none of them are mine! all of the wires are in the right place and everything. so i called gamestop and asked if it was maybe the wire i was using and he said the wire is fine but i cant get my gamerprofile on the xbox to download the maps on my orignal xbox...... so either i need to know how to get the connection( if i plug the wire into my 360 it works so its not the connection) or i need a tut on where the orignal Halo 2 maps are, so plz help me thanks-

2. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

If it takes you to the troubleshooter screen and everything is fine except it says you cant connect to xbox live, that is what we call a "ban".

Now a "ban" is where noobs shouldve cold booted but didnt read up first and they were "banned", you have just lost xbox live on that xbox, "permanently", that means forever. Well, unless, you switch EPPROMs and all that shit with another, blah blah, complicated.

3. R21

R21 Member

no see i never played a game or anything on live with my modded xbox i never even signed on except for when i had to download the microsoft screen but that was before i modded my xbox

4. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

you tried to get on xbox live, right?
    Did you
    1) turn on your xbox and go your modded dash
    2)Put in halo with ouyt turning the xbox off
    3)try to sign in

Cause if you did, you have been banned.

5. R21

R21 Member

well that dosent make any sense because it says sign in and there are no names i never signed on with any gamerprofile!