1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

plz tell me of a good streaming video/audio...

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by carapalid, Nov 5, 2005.

1. carapalid

carapalid Member

plz tell me of a good streaming video/audio program to have? i have done some research on the net, i have looked at sites like tucows but i still haven't found what i am looking for yer. i am not even sure if does exist...

i am looking for a program that i can record the streaming videos from sites (you know the videos you can't download, you can only watch them from the source), the program i also need to record streaming audio (like winamp audio stuff), and i also would like to have the program also capture the music from a regular cd that i instert on my cd drive...and i can save the tracks as mp3 or wma and then convert to mp3s...i also need a program that would record wathever sound i am playing on the my pc, either from a cd, or a microphone, a music, anything.

can anybody tell me if anything like above exists, please? i thank you in advance...

carapalid

PS> i know of audacity but it only records sound...it doesnt' do all the stuff i mentioned above...
    PS> a freeware program would be the best but if not of course others work as well...

2. carapalid

carapalid Member

please anyone help me with the question above? i am still in the dark...i see tons of programs when i goolge but i don't know which one to use...
    helppppppppppppppp...
    i thank you in advance
    carapalid

3. Lyoooha

Lyoooha Member

There is RMRecorder to capture Real streams
    http://all-streaming-media.com/record-video-stream/rmrecorder-save-Real-stream-to-disk.htm

WMRecorder for Windows media
    http://all-streaming-media.com/record-video-stream/streaming-video-recording-wmrecorder.htm

I doubt they will capture streams from websites which require users to login. If thats the case, Camtasia Studio is one of programs which allow recording video and sound "on the screen". I will be tesing this program to record Real streams later

Last edited: Nov 8, 2005