1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plzzzz help me, whats an E3?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by NesCrazy, Jun 9, 2004.

1. NesCrazy

NesCrazy Guest

Hey, i have been wondering and i cant like ask websights these ?'s u know... so i have been wanting to kno what these console E3's are (ie: 2004 E3). Yes i know like everyone knows but i dont really follow these updates and debutes and what not about the new consoles, i just usually buy them to play them. but now i have decided that i wanna check out what these E3's have to offer info-wise, u know, check up on whats goin on up there in the gaming world of innovative legands. so newayz, i just wanted to know what an E3 is and how i can 'follow' them. Thx guys.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2004
  2. sotris99

sotris99 Member

E3 means electronic entertainment expo. It's the biggest exposition in the world consenring video games.

3. NesCrazy

NesCrazy Guest

thx!
    but when are these expos? where do i go to read about them or even see them?

4. Xian

Xian Regular member

5. NesCrazy

NesCrazy Guest

ok, well what about on the web... are there any major sights that record these E3 events like talk about it and show pics and articles about what the expo was like.? cause i prolly wont make it to los angeles lol... i wanna check it out online, so w/e u guys got to offer... thx

6. indienemo

indienemo Guest

E3 is the worlds biggest video games convention.. they showcase all the best new games etc. if you want to get news from e3 go to google and search for e3 20004