1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PM messaging Problem

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Oriphus, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Is there a problem with the PM messaging service at all. I find it will take a good 45 seconds before allowing you to type anything in once PM has been selected. Its as if it is loading the whole user database for you, before you can type. Does it do this? Has anyone else got similar problems with it?

Chris

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Yep, the PM system is one of the very next things that will be optimized, just once we get this new project of ours together and live (blasteroids.com).

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Aha - Herbsman and i were trying to figure out why the PM's came from blasteroids.com. Now i see! I signed up and left you some feeback. I really like the user interface you've got!

Chris

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Also (blasteroids), looks like you are using the afterdawn log in system - cuz when i forgot to activate it i got a reply from afterdawn saying i hadnt activated my account. Confused me for abuot 2 milliseconds. Might need to change that!

Chris

5. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Oriphus: Ye, the forum software (our homegrown) is the same in both forums, I basically just copied the aD's forum stuff over to Blasteroids and started tweaking it. Takes a while to iron all the bugs, hopefully gets done by end of this week.

6. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Hey drd how come i cant log in i have cookies enabled but it still wont let me

i think its appropriate to post here since its related to a pm problem

any ideas?