1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pocket PC little help

Discussion in 'PDA discussion' started by Tiger6265, May 31, 2007.

1. Tiger6265

Tiger6265 Member

I am trying to find a pocket PC that has an accessory that lets you hook up a external Monitor or Projector for training purposes. We currently have the Dell Axim X50 and the part I find is only for the Axim X50v/X51v only. Also dell is discontinuing the Axim's. I was looking at the HP hx2495 but couldn't find the accessory I need. There is only 1 requirement that the PC has to be running Windows Mobile OS. Any idea's as to what I should get? Thanks

2. pruitt8

pruitt8 Member

I have an ipaq 6515 with bluetooth capabilities. If you get one withtis feature you shopuld be able to use a bluetooth reciever hooked up to the projector. hope this helps.

shane

3. Tiger6265

Tiger6265 Member

Well we have a small portable projector that our people use and we have new product coming off the line and uses these handhelds and they want to be able to train multiple people without having to gather everyone around a small handheld to show them how to use the software. If there is even an accessory for the X50 to attach it to a projector that would work for me. If not need a handheld that i could order the accessory for.