1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Pearl and Diamond Pokesav

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by DVDBack23, May 9, 2007.

1. shakintat

shakintat Member

i have darkrai and arceus lvl 100 and both shiny and pro :p im working on shaymin shiny. arceus u need azure flute for by the way. its an OLD event that released like a month after it came out k.
    also if you want to know how to receive mystery gifts i can tell you.
    go to jubi tv station 3rd floor,talk to man beside woman,say "everyone" and "happy" then "wifi" and "connection"

2. JNMaster

JNMaster Member

this site has a lot of .pkms

3. dukeidude

dukeidude Regular member

what does mystery gift do for you? Ive done this on all the old Pokemon games, nothing has ever happened

4. brokendan

brokendan Member

with mystery gift you can get things from pokemon events or if you have battle revolution you can get gifts from battle revolution. such as TMs special pokemon and things of the sort

5. x_of_halo

x_of_halo Regular member

im sry to ask this but i have looked and looked google more than a google of times and i cannot find a pokesav that has all pokemon at lvl one hundred with their own max stats can i get some help

6. brokendan

brokendan Member

have you tried checking on gamefaqs? im not sure if they do or not but if you havent, id say check there.

7. chaotic_g

chaotic_g Guest

Does anyone have the .pkm file for the Lvl 9 or Under Mew?

8. DarkZBoy

DarkZBoy Member

Hi,
    I tried to fix it with all the suggestions and it still didn't work.

I am trying to convert the file so I can upload it to my Pokesav, sadly it doesnt work because everytime I click configure it says "Component is missing or not installed properly"

I have tried installing the runtime 6.0 files and manually installing the component but both stil dont work and I still get the same error message.

I would really love it if someone could help.

Thanks and God Bless

9. Shiny010

Shiny010 Member

Hey guys i need alittle help. I am new to Pokesav and ive folloed many tutorials each and every step of the way and after i load the file on my AR and start the game i hit L+R and nothing happens. Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for ur help.

10. piklninja

piklninja Member

yes

dude can you speak english in dimond and perl cause im buyin it and i wanna know if you can speak english[/quote]

11. piklninja

piklninja Member

i have downloaded pokesav and what you do is this: open up pokesav. next you pick edit or click on what it is that you want to change or add. (note you have to have a action replay to use pokesav because it outputs a ar code) when you r dun with that you click ar ds code output then save the fileas any name u want. next pull up microsoft word. click file, open then type the name of the file that you saved on pokesav earlier. (note make sure it is searching under "all files".) open it then copy the code listed (it will have the pokemon dimond code first ignore the line. next open up action replay and select the pokemon diamond or pearl. right click on the game in the custom cheats section click add new cheat. next past the code on where it says to add the code then type any name for the code u want. last copy and paste the game in the custom code section and paste on the main code list and it will ask you if you want to delete the game and pick yes. walla you have your own personal cheat :)

12. piklninja

piklninja Member

make sure when you pick ds ar output that you put a check on everything you want in that cheat (if so it is that you didnt hold down l and r u have 2 hold em down

13. piklninja

piklninja Member

you have to make your own pokesav cheat

14. piklninja

piklninja Member

yes i can e-mail me at **removed** i will have it made within the first day of when you e-mail me o and my freind code is **removed**
    o and ill need this info from you
    your email: so i can email you the ar ds code for that pkmon
    when you email me tell me again what you want o and you can also tell me what moves you want it to know o and i can give it wonder gaurd it just wont be gts tradeble if i do the following things listed ubove o and email your email o 1 more thing i need your secret id

to have money equal to your secret id here is a cheat to do that

Code:
    94000130 fcff0000
    b21c4d28 00000000
    b0000004 00000000
    da000000 000002e2
    d6000000 000002e4
    d2000000 00000000

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  15. piklninja

piklninja Member

press l and r

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  16. Fluffybel

Fluffybel Member

Can anyone give me a tutorial on how to work it? I have no clue.

17. Sharpy321

Sharpy321 Guest

www.pokesav.uni.cc is pretty much an idiot's guide to pokesav

i fully suggest that it is placed on the OP

18. Genjy

Genjy Member

I've read through quite a bit of this and I haven't npticed anyone having the same problem as myself. I tried editing my party with pokesav and putting the code into my AR. When I select that code to be used, start my game, hold L+R. Then both screens go white and after a couple seconds it goes back as if I had just started Pokemon Pearl again and the code fails to work. I then tried editing just one pokemon from my team and the same thing happens. I tried one of the codes that came with the AR like walk through anything and it does the same thing. I also tried the heal at the beginning of a battle and when going into a battle I hit start, and my 1st pokemon has 999 hp. Not sure what the problem is, any help would be greatly appreciated.

19. snorlax22

snorlax22 Regular member

Genjy- Haven't heard that one. My guess would be you tried to make too many changes at once.

I would recommend you update or reload the firmware on the AR and reset the device. Essentially wipe it. Then try a small change and see what it does.

20. Genjy

Genjy Member

Okay, so I got rid of every game on the AR and put only Pokemon Pearl in. The only code that works for me is walk/run through everything. My guess is because it doesn't require a button input to activate it. Again I tried the full party change I made before, a single pokemon party change, 999 master balls, 999 reare candies (I did them one at a time, to keep the problem of doing too much at once out.) So I'm completely lost now on what to do to fix this. It seems the AR is fine as the walk/run through everything code works fine, and the thought of my incorrectly entered code from pokesav is out because I also tried the codes that came with the device.