1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

post burning procedures?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bpchevy, Oct 11, 2004.

1. bpchevy

bpchevy Member

hi im new to the forum ,and just wanted to thank everyone on here caus this is the best website ever.a special thanks to scubapete for his guides. anyways i follow scubapetes guides to using shrink and decrypter and left it over night and it said everything was successful .but when i tried to run it it just shows an audio ts and video ts .is there anything i need to do to run this dvd in the player like a movie? anything would help thanks

2. bpchevy

bpchevy Member

bump: anyone?

3. catahoula

catahoula Member

start the player and open from there or right click the drive and select Play. if you have more than 1 player, right click the dvd drive and select Properties, choose the player you want...

and, ive gotten shut down for replying to myself. legit add on questions too, so i dont think the mods will care for useless bumps ;)

4. bpchevy

bpchevy Member

im using interactual player is there a diffrent player i should use.cause that one is saying that the video subsystem is all messed up .thanks for the help all.

5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Yea you need to remove Interactual Player. Your system or burner/dvd roms didn't come with PowerDVD or WinDVD?

6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Here is a free player.
    http://www.cliprex.com/

You can also use DVD Shrink to play the video_ts folder, the audio folder is empty :)