1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Nero cd/dvd speed quality scans here

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by cincyrob, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

my first burn with them i did at 8x.. scan was bad got a 84.. went up to 12x and got a 90.. but alL Of them play fine

2. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

just did all the kings men and invincable..kingsmen @8x not to good of a scan but is playing perfectly right now...invincable i burnt @12x and so far the scan looks great. will post both scans when done

Last edited: Dec 26, 2006
  3. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

ok here we go
    all the kings men burnt @ 8x. dont look good but playsgreat
    [​IMG]
    and invincable here. started off great them got hit with some bad PIF's still not that bad of a scan. it was burnt @12x. i think the 12x is a good speed for these. might try 16x and see

[​IMG]

4. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

heres another one on those crappy verbs.one of the boys movies. the wiggles.

[​IMG]

5. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

now this is the way they are supose to look.. had to get a real disc to burn on....8x+r hub printable verb....MMM MMM good.
    [​IMG]

gonna do a multiple burn next. one for the boys and gran parents...gonna use the mcc03gr20 and the regular 16x+r verb

6. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

well here is the last of the crappy MCC03GR20's that i burn...
    they shouldnt be allowed to have verbatims name on these, and if it is verbatims doing then shame on them....
    the first scan is of the 16x+r's MCC004 pretty desent scan
    second is the same movie on the nasty MCC03GR20
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

even without a receipt im gonna try and take these back to office max and see if they will let me trade for a 50pc cake of the +r verbs

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

think i will cancel my order

8. SlowSTi

SlowSTi Member

Cant say anything bad about these Verbatims from Office Max. So far about 30 burns and everything is great. 93-98 quality rate.

[​IMG]

NOW THIS IS BAD SCAN :) BAD MEDIA.... (one of my first years ago)

[​IMG]

9. Ripper

Ripper Active member

That's one funky scan you got going on there! ;P

10. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

granted the last 2 are a multiple burn 2 at once. but my other multiple burns dont look like that.... i did call office max and they told me to bring them back and they will give me a gift card to get something else.

11. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

I can't let ya'll have all the fun here without me, especially this thread LOL. By the way; "Happy New Year" to all.

Since I'm sucha "Hitachi Maxell-holic" beside YUDENs, I'll spice up this thread with a recent backup of mine "THE DESCENT."

Don't get me wrong ladies and gentlemen, I love VERBs. especially "Advanced Azo" -- matter of fact, Taiyo Yuden, Verbatim and Hitachi Maxell (MIJ) are the only 3 media I use now. With that in mind, I've used tons, at least close to hundred (MCC004) and for some odd reason I've noticed that the Verbs has got more "PI" than YUDENs and Hitachi Maxells. No biggie though, still plays flawlessly on any of my DVD players.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i canceled my Verbatims from officemax ,not going to take the chance with 350 of them .gonna stick with the Taiyo Yudens

13. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

good call aabbccdd. im takeing the ones i didnt open back tomorrow. they told me they couldnt take back the ones open cause of it being electronic's???dvd's have electricity in them,????? oh well its only 7.98...
    i hope when i get there they forget to see they were on sale when my parents bout them.. take em back and get at least 100 +r's might have to toss in a couple bucks but worth it... once again ya get what ya pay for..

i was wrong earlier i said a had some of the hub printable verbs left.. ouch im down to only 5....

Last edited: Dec 27, 2006
  14. born2ride

born2ride Regular member

heres one of mine verbatims
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    EDIT this is my first scan. what effects quailty score? and how important are they?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  15. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah mine were backed ordered thank God so i called them a few hours ago and said the reviews have been poor so far. so just cancel my order i have 600 TGO2s anyway

16. Unjust2u

Unjust2u Regular member

Hey, CincyRob ? Please Let us know if they will exchange for Verbatim DVD +R's ??? If so i am taking back the ones i ordered and exchanging them for the +r's , that would be sweet if they did an even exchange on those! :) /Unjust

17. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@born2ride
    Wow - does the disc play?

Check and see if you can do a scan w/ the NEC. I'm thinking that maybe since this is an older LiteOn DVD-Rom might not be that accurate (?)

I'll have to scan one of the 16x Taiyo's and 1 of the 8x Taiyo's I did tonight and see how they compare.

18. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

i am always tempted to pull the trigger on great deals for blank media but i am buying Taiyo Yudens for about 24 cents a piece. and if its NOT broke why fix it iam going to stick with the TYs

19. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

im going in the morning to take them back. even going to try the one i opend and used 5 of them.... will keep everyone posted...

@aabbccdd.
    i agree with you.. sometimes like the saying goes if it sounds to good to be true it is..
    i havent had a problem with the hub printables 8x+r's i got from newegg.. gotta order me some more... i still have about 50 of the 16+r's i got from bestbuy for 12.99

20. SlowSTi

SlowSTi Member

I am not sure what you guy are complaining about? how is 95-98 quality scans are bad?

On the other hand I called my local Office Max and they told me that they can exchange them for Verbatims 16x DVD+R....

Are +R's BETTER? Should I exchange them?

Here is another scan of the Verb DVD-R from office max. Looks pretty good to me.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.