1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Nero cd/dvd speed quality scans here

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by cincyrob, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

@IHOE & greensman

I guess maybe I will update the firmware sometime...I used Surething for the first two labels and have never got the LS plugin for Nero. I will have to look into that. Why don't these companies supply their own private software that supports these special features instead of relying on third party applications? I know all the links too...no problem there.

@greensman

I'm going to have to hit the links a little more often, I'm getting the bug.

2. greensman

greensman Regular member

Got some to add. They are from my work computer and a friends computer. Not to bad considering the media. :)
    Forgot that I had these stored away in a corner. LOL. They came with a 75 Pack (1-50 & 1-25 of Sony's the 50 pack was YUDENT02's)
    [​IMG]
    Same image and media code but burned at 8X.
    [​IMG]
    Again same image but burned on a TDK 003 at 8X.
    [​IMG]

Look at the Jitter test on the scans that show it. I mentioned earlier about that. I haven't seen this much before, it looks like an alpha wave. lol. They play fine and the test is within specs so I guess nothing to worry about. :)

@IHoe nice scans buddy...

@LOCOENG,
    I've been to busy to "hit" the links. lol. If you're ever in the West Texas area you gotta give me a PM and we'll go chop it up together. :)

...gm

3. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

i did this one yesterday on a 8x+r TY, why do we all have to say what it is when we look at the scan and it tells us..lol
    [​IMG]

getting ready to do a few kids movies here for my sons. will post a few scans.

oh yea Ihoe i would just like to have that case setting on my desk very sweet looking....Kinky Boots huh???lol wanna share that one..lol

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  4. LOCOENG

I will...but I'd hate to embarrass you on your home coarse. I played in Vegas a few years ago and was crushing some drives...I think the air is thinner there than here. I drove the green on a 340 yard par 4 off of an elevated tee box...right between the group ahead of us who were still putting. I usually am between 270 and 300 so I thought I would be safe...they waited around and congratulated me when we all got down to the green, I thought they were waiting for another reason. LOL

5. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Someone thinks he's a bit good **rolls eyes** ;-)

Haha, I can't talk, I suck at golf! xP

6. LOCOENG

Emabarrassment = being seen playing with a hacker like me in public.

7. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@ripper
    Well lookey who made addict! It's about time :p
    Congrats there Jack!

@all
    TGIF - woohoo - time to do some drinking :)

8. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

9. LOCOENG

Another decent scan....I'm going to update firmware tonight and make some comparison burn/scans.

[​IMG]

10. greensman

greensman Regular member

@LOCOENG,
    NOW if we is gonna swap stories I got one for you. hehehe. Truth NOT fiction!

I was in Denver (Yep mile high city) and playing golf with a couple just for the fun of it a few years ago myself, nice course but can't remember the name. :) And we come up to a par 4 with water in front of the green. I ask the man of the couple how far the water is so I don't plunk one in and he says it's no problem hit what you want you can't get there. I smiled and pulled the 3 WOOD and hit it just short of the water about 60 yards in front of him. LOL. He looks at me like Holy Crap. I step it off of the nearest sprinkler and hit it 340 yards right down the middle 15 yards short of the water. I say, "Glad I didn't hit the driver." He says, "NO SH*T"!!! hehehe. True story, honest.

@Ripper,
    Now ripper who might be good (at golf that is)???? hehehe. Congrats by the way. I've got another 3-5 years before I make that status. Wish Admin would just leave me at Member anyway, there are too many smart people here that outdo me all the way around. :p And who wants to be known as a Senior Member anyway??? hehehe. Makes it sound like the person is old. I don't need any help in that department. LOL.

....gm

@cincyrob,
    Nice scan there buddy!! That LH-18A1P is getting the hang of stuff now. Yeah!!

@binkie7,
    TGIF is right!! Gonna snow here tho. Can't believe it, almost 90* a few days ago and it's gonna be in the 30's tomorrow and get into the mid-20's tonight. Crazy weather. ;-P When you say drinking you talking about hot tea, coffee, milk, or something a little stronger??? hehehe.

11. LOCOENG

Sweet...that thin air will let you hit em as far as you want. Mine landed about 20 yards off the green and rolled the rest of the way, kinda looked like someone had putted it rolling across the green.

12. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

just did one on a present from a friend
    [​IMG]

13. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Thanks Karen. :)

14. LOCOENG

Sorry about hijacking your thread...seems to be the quality scan/golf/addict thread now.

15. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

wont here me complain. just as long as we dont start talking about makeing big rock into a small rock...lol
    getting ready to do a Nick Jr movie for my youngest boy think i'll put it on a -r TY

16. greensman

greensman Regular member

@cincyrob,
    Where did you get all those different discs your posting scans of?? hehehe. Man I'm impressed with the results your getting now. Are they coming from the LH-18A1P or the 160P6S? Either way they are better than the first few you posted. :) Keep up the good work man! ;-)

.....gm

17. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

heres the Nick Jr movie i did, but i did it on a 8x+r Ty burnt on my SHW-160P6S USED THE LH-18A1P to read and rip with. man is that thing fast. i also used nero recode2 to burn with. not as good as i thought it would be. myself i still say i get my best results with anydvd and clonedvd2 on the fly.

[​IMG]

18. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

some part time hacker gave me a bunch of goodies to play with..beside the disc i just did they all have been on th e LH-18A1P. was kinda scared to put that 8x+r verb in it and try. but it took the first time no problem i hope its working its self out of that not writing to the 8x media.. i think out of my last 5 or 6 8x media i have burnt i lost 1. you know it will start to burn get about the 5 or 6% mark and say bad media. take it out and put in the same type disc and goes perfect... i am getting down to well 13 8x+r hub printable TY's

19. bigwill68

bigwill68 Guest

I just stepped in for a quick post been busy latly..
    [​IMG]I'll be back around with some more later..

I would like to say hi everyone..and b-safe..

20. greensman

greensman Regular member

@bigwilly,
    Nice scan and the Jitter was really low. That BENQ is doin nice!! :)

Here's a scan of Pursuit of Happyness, good movie btw, on a TDK 003 with good results. The PIE's are very low and consistent and no spikes over 2 which is very good too. :) The Jitter is more consistent than the drive at work but still good none the less. [sorry for all the goods, lol, my synonym mind isn't workin...lol]

[​IMG]

@LOCOENG,
    No golf for a couple of days here. LOL. Snow still on the ground and it's COLD too. How's the choo-choo bidness??? LOL.

@cincyrob,
    What movies did you get this weekend?? Need some new ones too but don't know what's good out right now. PM me please. :):) {Part time geek and full time hacker. hehehe. [LOCOENG knows what that means...hehehe]}

...gm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.