1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Nero cd/dvd speed quality scans here

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by cincyrob, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

"we want information, information, information."
    "who are you?"
    "the new number two."
    "who is number one?"
    "you are number six."
    "i am not a number, i am a free man."
    "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

lol i had this in my sig along with The Number Of The Beast album cover along time ago. but people seem to like looking at Adriana better hummm wonder why lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2007
  2. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

yea lets see Adriana or Eddie??????? now thats a tossup there..lol.

once ya get iron maiden in your head ya cant get it out..lol

will have reno 911 miami scan here shortly

Last edited: Jun 6, 2007
  3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Naughty naughty cincy :)

I for one would prefer Iron Maiden :0) But I do have to admit Adraina has beautiful eyes.

Still of topic here but aabbccdd have you heard from Pete (arniebear) lately?

4. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

5. binkie7

I just right click it and pick copy link.

Have you checked out slysoft's forum to see if they have a fix? link

AnyDVD works w/ Vista.

6. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

just checked that link out binkie. i forgot all about slysofts forum??? its been awhile..lol thanks

7. binkie7

Yeah I haven't visited there in awhile either.
    Hopefully they'll have the solution for you.
    Well I actually have one - dump Vista.

8. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

they gave me a couple things to try. one of them i hope i dont have to do and thats get a new reg key... dont think i will cause mine still works on my system fine and i have XP.

im wanting a laptop myself lookin at the toshiba's actually but every thing has vista on it.. i know this sounds dumb but it is the same OS on a laptop as a desk top isnt it? nothing extra for one to the other?? if i did get a laptop i would just wipe the HD clean and put in my XP disc and let it go..

9. binkie7

You got it cincy - same o/s - so you can use it on a desktop or laptop.

It's devices like smart phones or handhelds use different o/s's so your fine.

I wouldn't mind upgrading my laptop but I have too many programs I use on it that work so nicely w/ XP - I don't want to f that up.

10. greensman

greensman Regular member

rob the hi-jacker. LOL.
    Thought that I posted this, I'm going mad!! LOL
    Same image as below but recorded with the LH-18A1P. ;)
    [​IMG]
    Another scan of Metallica disc, same image, same software but different burner. Pioneer DVR-112L. Little better PIE's and PIF's. I'm really liking this Pioneer. The Jitter test has a lower high and better average too. :)
    HOw's this look cincyrob?
    [​IMG]

...gm

11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

Binkie, he PM ed me awhile back a couple times and i responded a few times but them i PM ed a week or two later and i haven't heard from him since. so i hope his ok his health wasn't up to par at the time he PM ed me.

BTW Binkie I'm having major problems with nero7 (latest version) . when i tryed to burn multiple DVDs on the fly i would hit burn then it said the burn was completed right away. it would work doing one DVD but not running two burners. so i uninstalled it ran a clean tool registry cleaners and all even did a disc cleanup and defragged rebooted then tryed to reinstall and now windows won't let the file run to load it. so i ran HJT came out clean and a virus scan clean also. so the only thing i know to do at this point is to try to load the program with a disc or reformat windows man what a pain in the you know what lol. I'm going to try it again here soon and even try loading nero 6 so i will let you know how i come out . if you have any ideas shoot me back sweetheart,thanks

12. greensman

greensman Regular member

@aabbccdd,
    I figured out your problem!! It's all the Ms. Lima pics clogging up your puter. Your puter is MALE not female and it can't handle the constant bombardment of Adriana. hehehe. Hope you get it buddy. :)

Little scan to keep on topic and a good one too. :)
    [​IMG]

...gm

13. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

Here's a new scan I'm not too displeased with considering my LH-20A1H doesn't seem to like these 8x's too much:

[​IMG]

Here's a DL that's not too bad also:

[​IMG]

14. greensman

greensman Regular member

hobbit,
    Try the DVD+R format from Verbatim, better quality imo. :) MCC 004 is the MID. If you like DVD-R try the TYG03 Taiyo Yuden. ;) btw those are both 16X media.

Where did you find Dead Solid Perfect on DVD?? Been looking for it since my VHS is almost worn out. lol. Gotta hit Walmart or something. hehehe.

....gm

CincyRob where you is buddy??? How's the case hunting going? :p

15. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

@greensman

I've got some TY +R 16Xs on the way. I prefer the +Rs since I like to booktype.

Dead Solid Perfect has never been released on DVD. This is a VHS transfer I did. Has some lightening on some outdoors scenes but not too bad. I tried to sharpen and increase contrast when I converted it. It's not too bad, better than not having it!

I still have the iso file ;)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  16. binkie7

@aabbccdd
    Yeah I hope all is okay w/ Pete. I had pm'd him awhile back to see how he was doing and haven't heard back. Very unusual for him.
    If you hear anything let us know.

Now Nero - you know what I just started having the same problem w/ burning to multiple burners a few days ago. Just burning straight from a hard drive. I swear it worked before last week cause I had this latest version installed since it came out.
    The only thing I changed was 2 files in the ahead dsfilter folder to stop the audio being out of sync on some files.
    I might try putting the old ones back in and see if that helps. Though I can't imagine how these files have anything to do w/ Burning Rom but then again I'm not a programmer :)

17. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

@greensman

Im right here next to ya lookin over your shoulder at them scans..lol been putting together the pool for the boys, so they can bounce out of the trempoline into the pool..lol. i have 3 scans to post when i get home one is of my oldest sons school play on a lightscribe verb burnt with my 16x liteon and lightscribed with the HP 740i then scaned on the 18x liteon... all that for a scan...lol

18. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

as promised here is th escan of my sons awards ceramony from school. on the lightscribe verb burnt on my 16x liteon then light scribed on my HP740i then scans on my 18x litey..lol

[​IMG]

and heres one on a 8x+r Ty. burnt on my 16x litey. very low Pie's not to bad on the pifs not as low as i would want but still pretty decent

[​IMG]

neither one is very long of a movie/video, but the one of my sons im pretty well pleased with seeing i took the video on my digital camera then converted it to vob_ts format..

19. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

Here's an interesting DL scan, not good but the interesting part is after the layer break. This is a Verb DL and shows that Verb knows how to do the second layer on a DL. Compare it to one of my Ritek DL scans above.

[​IMG]

20. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

Just got my TY 16Xs today. Here is the first burn(on a Liteon LH20A1H with c0deking LLOA f/w), scanned on my Benq. I'm hoping burning will improve, but I'm not complaining about this disk!

Oh, I burned this disk at 12X.

[​IMG]

Also have it scanned on the Liteon. I've heard that the Litey isn't that great of a scanning drive.

Here's the Litey scan of the same disk:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.