1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your Nero cd/dvd speed quality scans here

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by cincyrob, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

tonights scan

[​IMG]

2. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

@aabbccdd
    First of all love the new sig...oh so sweet....lol

so you just got a LH-18A1P and you flashed it to a benQ???
    when i first got mine i was real worried about it. hell ya all know i had 3 of them before i got it to start working right.. hell it still has problems burning 8x media, mostly TY's but the 16x stuff it eats like sweet candy....you have seen plenty of the 16x verb scans i have had, most awsome at times..lol now that i have these 16x+r TY i have burnt 3 of the and they keep getting better scans.

with me getting sick yesterday afternoon i just laid around and watched a few movies. 2 of them were on 16x-r TY's that a buddy sent me perfect playback flawless

3. greensman

greensman Regular member

Slightly off topic but it gets around to scanning at some time. :)

Yep took the f/w supplied HERE and d/l then just flashed my LH-18A1P (ZB37 for 18A) to the BENQ DW1800 for poo-poo's and haa-haa's. (where's docTY when you need someone to giggle.....hehehe) I took a page from him and did what anyone would do. EXPERIMENT to create something possibly better and maybe I've done that but I won't say it for certain until I know I'm getting "better" results. As of right now they seem like better results but only 2 burns out, who really knows?

I'll be posting some scans later this week after the new releases and even some older ones for our viewing pleasure. :p

.....gm

OOOps forgot to mention about abcd's new sig. NICE one of whatever her name is. hehehe. :p I like the "natural" setting and playfulness. ;)

EDIT: FOR THOSE THAT MIGHT READ ABOUT THE F/W for the Lite-On. PLEASE backup your EEPROM first.
    eeprom tool d/l It's simple but a mistake will result in a BIG OOOOps. :)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

No its a true BenQ DW-1650

5. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

yea i see that now aabbccdd. i got your post and greensman's mixed up..lol i knew you had gotten that benq from greensman i just didnt see it was him that was posting about the cross flashing..lol

6. greensman

greensman Regular member

OK something on topic for a change. hehehe!!!!

OD DVD+R 16X media....$19.47 out the door for 100 pieces....RITEK-R05-001 (mid code)
    First burn and scan on the "NEW" BENQ DW1800 with this media... ;)
    [​IMG]

NOT really impressed with the PIE's but the PIF's are pretty good me thinks. :) I'm gonna try a burn on the Pioneer and see what she thinks about this media.

...gm

7. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

HEY MONKEYBOY!!!!!!!
    wheres my rootbeer float?????
    opps wrong thread..lol but you know what i mean.

hey those OD disc dont look that bad. are they the first you have burnt on that drive? might just take some adjusting time for the drive to get to know that media?

does OD give ya cash for the returned ink carts, like office max and staples??? i got about 10-12 empty carts i can get some refunds on and get them disc real cheap..lol man i am cheap....lol

8. greensman

greensman Regular member

Another scan on the RITEK R05 media. Burned with the Pioneer at 4X for some reason. NOT sure on the write strategy for the RITEK media on the Pioneer.

[​IMG]

...gm

9. zebadee

zebadee Regular member

Hi ;-)
    Try this one!! Burned @ 20x. Time 4.37 mins.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  10. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

A couple of new scans, the first is a TY 16X burned @ 12X with ImgBurn:

[​IMG]

(think I'll give burning @ 16X a try again)

And a Verb DL burned @ 2.4 with Nero (through Shrink):

[​IMG]

I thought this would come out worse, it looked ugly scanned on my BenQ (but still scored a 90)!

11. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

Hmmmmm, interesting.

I'm seeing similar peaking on the TY 03s as zebadee.

12. docTY

docTY Regular member

was on my break from work and had no TYs on me at the time, LOL, so i drove 2 min. to my local officedepot and picked up the same exact discs as greensman, OD 16x dvd+r RitekR05, same price too, less than $20 out the door w/ tax~ hahaha

[​IMG]

it should improve over time, first burn actually...it's a "girlie" movie for my wife, she loves them movies!

i got a rather large shipment of YUDEN000T02s on the way, these will suffice until they arrive~

docTY

13. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah Ken i tryed to watch that movie and couldn't do it lol

14. greensman

greensman Regular member

docTY - junior member.........LOL. That still makes me giggle. So you went a purchased some just for poo-poo's and haa-haa's did you? hehehe. They aren't to bad but nothing compared to some of the other media I use on a regular basis. ie; TY YUDEN T02 and VERB MCC 004!! ;)

Nice to see you buddy. :D

@abcd,
    You are such a man, ain't ya. :p

...gm

@herrick,
    Have you tried the OD RITEK's yet?

15. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

hope ya mean that in a good way there greensman lol

16. greensman

greensman Regular member

Could it be any other way?? Come on!! Anyone that posts Ms. Lima like you do is either a STALKER or a REAL man. LOL. Oh, that scares me, I didn't think about the Ms. Lima stalker thing. hahaha. :p

Sorry for the off topic but had to comment. :p

...gm

@cincyrob,
    You find anything lately worth scanning? I'm having commitment issues with a purchase of a new movie. I've been doing some of my older stuff just for poo-poo's and haa-haa's and to try these different discs but NOTHING seems that great as a new release lately. :p

17. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

heck no havent burnt anything all week. just crap out there right now i did get the newest copy of ghost rider the limited edition with 2 disc... pretty good stuff there.

AABBCCDD your so right not anything worth a crap out right now to burn.. i got these lovely TY's 16x+rs and nothing to put on them..

gotta head to work talk later

18. greensman

greensman Regular member

Did this today and it came out ok. 12X burn on the RITEK R05 media. Used the BENQ DW1800 (Lite-On LH-18A1P) to burn and scan. ;P

[​IMG]

...gm

19. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

been burning at 6x lately and my scans are much better than the 8x scans with the TYGO2s . this is burning on the fly and or from a ISO file with nero. so i'm going to leave my burn speed at 6x for now

20. cincyrob

cincyrob Active member

heres a scan of the last mimzy i did this morning. very low PIE's pretty good scan..

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.