1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power DVD work with rattling sound

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by rudinator, Mar 20, 2005.

1. rudinator

rudinator Member

I just reinstalled the XPpro and power dvd V5 on my uncle's old P3. The Power DVD works fine but the sound is awful, rattling. Anyone know what do I need to do?
    Thanks in advance

2. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

Are you reffering to the sound comming from the DVD drive? Or is the program itself makeing noise? If it is the DVD drive then chances are the DVD-/+R is off balance. You may have a sticker lable on it or something. There is nothing you can do with this problem except to stop putting lables on the discs. If you are not using lables then change brand.

If its comming from the program then wait for somebody else to help you with that.

-Del

3. crush41gb

crush41gb Member

I'm having the same problems.. can anyone help us? Thank you kindly!

4. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

I must have been dealing with a bunch of DVD-R the day I responded. Now then, Is the sound comming from your speakers or the DVD drive itself? Does this happen with real DVD movies or just DVD-R disks? If the sound is from the drive try that DVD in a stand alone (If possible to see if it rattles in there. If it is from your speakers I will have to dig deep.

-Del