1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ppj. to mpeg? avi or somthing?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Moxari, Feb 19, 2004.

1. Moxari

Moxari Member

This question has probably been asked before, but im extremley new to the world of video editing.

Ive got adobe primere... and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to save the files as anything other than ppj.'s.

I also would like to know how to record the edited video back onto the mini dv.

Thankyou thankyou.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

You are Odviously new to this because a .ppj file is Not a Video File It is a premier project File and contains no video Just the setting you used to creat the Project...I think Premier is a Bit out of your League ..But Rendering a file is Probably the easiest thing to Do becides Loading in a File..I probably don"t have the same version as you as I have the New Premier Pro 7 version ,But in it to create a File you go to "File" to "Export" to "Movie" and then choose your export options, Or if you want to use the Adobe Mpeg encoder if you have it then you can go to "File" to "Export" to "Adobe Mpeg encoder" and set you your Mpeg encodeing settings...As for exporting Back to tape I have never had to do it but it might be in the same export options...Good Luck