1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PQ DVD causing problems w/ streaming video

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by crober72, Mar 21, 2007.

1. crober72

crober72 Member

I recently purchased the PQ DVD suite, which seems to work perfectly. One problem that I am having, however, is that since I have installed the software, I seem to have problems with a few sites that stream video and/or audio. Two specific sites are MLB.com's MLB.tv/gameday audio and ESPN Radio's streaming of programs. Hasn't seemed to affect other sites, but these are two that I've tried to use recently.

I restored my pc back to the day before I installed the software. I could try for a refund and look for another piece of software, but this one works so well, that I hate to go that route.

Has anyone else run into this type of problem, and more importantly, have any ideas on any settings or configuration changes that might correct this problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. crober72

crober72 Member

Thanks for the reply...The streaming video from MLB.com is windows media format. Not so much worried about converting it for the ipod as the fact that after installing PQDVD, for some reason when I watch the stream, I get video but cannot hear the audio. I also tried installing a trial version of avex's software with similar features, and it seems to cause the same problem. So it seems as if somehow the setup of PQDVD and AVEX conflicts with windows media player's ability to stream audio.

Wasn't sure if anyone else had run into this problem and had an idea on some type of setting or configuration that would clear it up.