1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premodded Xbox! Need help deciding!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by jonny8310, Sep 6, 2004.

1. jonny8310

jonny8310 Member

Hi, I am a totla newbie but have been reading alot of from this website and others. I have decided to buy a premodded Xbox. I have come across two different websites each offering an xbox for about the same amount but with different chips.
    The first xbox is modded with an alx2+r3 chip and costs £150. It comes fully working with all the bios and dashboards loaded as well as many programs.
    The second is modded with the Xenium ICE chip and costs £160. It is loaded with the same programs.
    I was going for the first one, but I have not seen any threads concerning this chip. It seems no one is using it. That is the only worry I have about it.
    Does any one have any experience with this alx2+r3 chip? It seems very easy to use from the website description but does any one know if there are any significant advantages for either mod chip?
    Which one should I choose?
    Many thanks in advance for any help from any one.

2. xJus10x

xJus10x Member

the ICE is a great chip, actually my fav