1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printer one color.......

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Asscer, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Asscer

Asscer Member

Hey everybody, I just got this problem with my printer. It's a Cannon BJC 2110. It was working fine all morning until tonight when I try to print a picture but it came out in gold because the picture I print before it had mostly gold, but the picture before it print out perfectly, I said I was in gold but it still have the the line to see that it's a picture (like when I try to print out a person it hold body is gold when it supposed to be the normal skin color, and everything around it was gold also). I've try many thing but none seem to work for me can somebody please help me. Thank you very much.

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Clean the printer heads... should be somewhere in the pinter utilities

3. Asscer

Asscer Member

I'm veryy sorry but I don't know much about computer can you explain more about how to clean the head. Thnak you very much.

4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

1. What kind of printer do you have? (make and model please)
    2. When you installed the printer, it probably came with software, yes? Well somewhere in those settings should be a button called "Clean Printheads" or "Clean Printer Heads" or something to that effect? Click that button.
    3. Perhaps you are running out of ink