1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private Messaging Misuse

Discussion in 'Forum announcements' started by loaded, Oct 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr-Movies

Mr-Movies Active member

VCDjunkie - You say you’re a supervisor I feel for the people under you since you obviously need help.

Easycola - Twisting and adding or replacing words doesn’t reflect my point and with you feeling that you need to twist my words helps prove my point. This is not meant to upset you I think your one of the more reasonable here.

Why can’t these few key people delete PM’s or choose not to reply to them?

Why can’t someone reply to a PM just because it could be answered in the regular forum, who cares. Normally if you help someone behind the scenes they turn around and try to help someone else, it builds their confidence and helps all.

Maybe a person doesn’t want there problem public because of all the side tracking that issue can take in a forum atmosphere.

These are just some issues there are many and I’m sorry but it is just as simple as I initially stated. I’m sorry that you don’t get it and feel you need to side track my initial complaint.

Basically if you don’t like PM don’t allow them PERIOD! It can’t get simpler than that. I sure don’t want to try and figure out what you think is forum material or not, pretty grey area I would say since anything can be answered in the forum.

2. VCDjunkie

VCDjunkie Moderator Staff Member

I think this thread has had enough.. I agree, this arguing and throwing personal insults is getting us nowhere, mr-movies, have fun doing whatever it is you do in your life, I bid you good evening.

I have un-subscribed to this thread and won't be checking it anymore since its pointless to argue about it any further, I made my point several posts above.

3. Easycola

Easycola Regular member

Mr_movie, point taken, you did make it there, I can agree to few that too. Only question, why didn't you point out at your first post (in details)? More detailled answer follows later..maybe..:)

4. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

*closed*

bengir3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.