1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prob w/ burning mp3...again

Discussion in 'Audio' started by BLooMx211, Jan 12, 2005.

1. BLooMx211

BLooMx211 Member

I have MP3 music I would like to put on cd-r. Tried burning and the beginning of each song sounds choppy, then straightens out. the closest I have gotten it to normal is changing it into a .wma file. It sounds better, not choppy, but not completely smooth either. I've tried lowering the burn speed. Doesn't work. File plays fine from comp, but Burned CD is what is choppy. Really doubt it's the speed I'm burning...but what do I know when I can't even burn a music file? LOL. Please help me...

[bold]BLooMx211[/bold]

2. flan2359

flan2359 Guest

You don't say which programme you are using to burn your cd's. I have never had a problem using Nero and have burned both music cd's and data disks. It's easy to use and gives good results.Give it a try.

3. BLooMx211

BLooMx211 Member

Nah, Nero's not working. The MP3's were downloaded, but they should be able to play. Weird. I was able to get some to play correctly by playing with the format and speed ,etc....but the same process doesn't work for all of them. VERY strange. Or I'm jus a dumbass...which could be very likely....LOL