1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prob with BWA Builder

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by K!ll-Burn, Sep 21, 2003.

1. K!ll-Burn

K!ll-Burn Member

ok, i installed bwa builder correctly and istall the patin-coufin layer correctly too but ... when i make the bwa file, it appears only a flat line , i know it should have like ... 4 wave . I made it at all the speed and it still do this... If someone can help me, i'll appreciate

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Maybe the BWA actually IS like a flatline? ;-) Seriously though, what were you trying to BWA? (I assume you also BWA'd slow enough)

3. K!ll-Burn

K!ll-Burn Member

i tried the make a BWA of the game Jedi Knight Jedi Academy and it was at 4x ....

4. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Are you reading the SecuROM 4.8.x protected cd? If you don't know use ClonyXXL to scan the cd's to determine m8. It's possible you can get a "no spike" graph. When all finished creating your bwa file you must name it exactly like the physical cd volume name of the SecuROM 4.8.x protected cd . Example, Unreal Tournament 2003 (cd 1) is like this: UT2003_CD1. Be sure to tuck that bwa file inside the folder where you saved your image Jedi Knight image (SecuROM 4.8.x cd protected).

ClonyXXL
    http://www.cd-rw.org/software/cdr_software/cdr_tools/clonyxxl.cfm
    http://www.clony.smokers-board.de/

Shoey :)__X_X_X_X_X_[small]Certified Computer Technician
    http://www.afterdawn.com/general/legal.cfm
    Mobo: MSI KT4VL-6712
    CPU: AthlonXP Barton 2500+
    Ram: 512 SD-DDR (PC-2700)
    nVidia GeForce4 MX440-8x
    Maxtor ATA\133 80 gig hd
    DVD-ROM: LiteOn LTD 165H
    CDRW: Memorex52MAXX 2452[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2003
  5. K!ll-Burn

K!ll-Burn Member

after all of that ... can i use the patched.ccd in a virtual drive like daemon-tools oir i must burn it absolutly 6??? and thx for the advise

6. K!ll-Burn

K!ll-Burn Member

ARF !!!! i got a BWA file for jedi academy and i mix it with the .ccd (using twinpeak ) and when i try to emulate the "patched.ccd" it doesn't work and the CD ask me for the real stupid disk ...

PS: the bwa file that i receive was a little bit fucked up so can anyone send me a good BWA file for Jedi Knight : Jedi Academy -- PLZ --

thx in advance

K.B

Last edited: Sep 22, 2003