1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. therock..

therock.. Guest

ok got anouther problem dont think this is in the correct place but anyway just finished using TMPGEec and thought i would play the file to see if all was well but it will not play.....so i used GSpot to find out which codec i needed but for video and audio it just say's "na" so i tried to render it but that keeps failing so i tought id try and open it with divx cos that usually tells you what you need and it comes up with "stream source filter::seek from begining (0)out of read limit range:-1"

is there something i have done wrong or is this file purely for burning onto cdr and not viewing??

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

wait a sec, does the file itself even play properly?

3. therock..

therock.. Guest

the original file plays fine i encoded it as a svcd if that helps.

i am currently encoding the original again but as a vcd to see if it makes a different.

4. therock..

therock.. Guest

ok i encoded the original again as a vcd and it plays fine but there is no sound do you think this is a codec problem......divx wont play it att all its out of target range or something.

what i did notice will playing in wmp is that once the film has finished the progress bar for the file is not even half way across the bar...

5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

6. therock..

therock.. Guest

ahh cheers for that will give that a bash

will let you know how it goes