Problem about uploading youtube video to my blog

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by LydiaVill, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LydiaVill

LydiaVill Guest

I don't know if it's possible to upload Youtube videos to my blog in blogger itself, it would take up a lot of space and time anyway. Is there any timesaving and easy process to do? Thanks in advanced.

2. DreamPar

DreamPar Guest

It’s trouble to upload video files to blog. If you mean videos from you tube then there is an html code you can simply copy and put in your posts.But it would be good if some tool can do this without understanding the html code.

3. Stephanee

Stephanee Guest

There are a lot of tools can do this, I here would like to take http://www.i'manidiot.com/idon'tknow.html edited by ddp as example.It can create and customize a flash video player that can play all Adobe flash video in formats of FLV, MOV, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, H.264 on any social sites including blog. You can add several videos to the player and edit the playlist by yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
  4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

LydiaVill (account created on 5 Aug, 2008) has used same IP address as Stephanee (banned on 19 Aug, 2008)
    DreamPar (account created on 31 Jul, 2008) has used same IP address as Stephanee (banned on 19 Aug, 2008)
    DreamPar (account created on 31 Jul, 2008) has used same IP address as LydiaVill (banned on 19 Aug, 2008)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.