1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem burning vcd with my CD-rw room

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by ryAn2o46, Sep 27, 2004.

1. ryAn2o46

ryAn2o46 Member

i've a adsolutely annoyed experience with my CD-RW ROM, i'm using nero v6.3 and it was dreadful with those burning method. i've already wasted 15's cd-r trying to burnning something else. i;ve try the simulation be4 i do the burning,and everythings is ok.But when i used write and finalize and burn,the process is successfully until end wif 100% burning progress,but the problem is after i click on the 'done' button then the annoying sound from my cd-rom appearing and when i click the button reject the cd and read it throught again wif the vcd i had burned,then it's not readable situation on the cd-rom.
    finally,i hope someone of u can tell me wat is happening wif my cd-rom? thx!

2. jonjakjam

jonjakjam Regular member

The vcd wont play in your cd-rom or cd-rw drive?? you keep switching from cdrom to cdrw. how many drives do you have? =) A cdrom drive will not read a cdrw.

3. ryAn2o46

ryAn2o46 Member

sorry,let u comfused!
    my laptop is built in cd-rw/dvd room...
    actually tat's not a point to talk about~
    the main thing i'm wondering is why the cd-r i;ve already burn it's unreadable...(and will come out the annoying sound)
    but when i burn it throught cd-rw ,it was okay...

4. jonjakjam

jonjakjam Regular member

annoying sound? is there an error message or something?

5. ryAn2o46

ryAn2o46 Member

everything look's fine,no error,no msg...
    juz same as everytime when u finished a burning process wif nero burning room
    but the sound came from the cd-room,it;s told us tat must be some error wif tat cd-r or the cd-room...
    i still dunno wat happen wif it,because if the problem came from the cd-room,then it must not allow me to write the vcd to the cd-rw...
    i really dunno where is the error wif this situation...