1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem copying a ripped copy of eight legged freaks

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by becky, Aug 23, 2002.

1. becky

becky Guest

im having a problem copying a ripped copy of eight legged freaks. the film play fine in a dvd rive and two setops players and a ps2. when i try to copy it using vob instant cd/dvd with my pioneer ao4 its says it has found a read error at track 26 bla bla bla, so when i try and change the setting to ignore read errors it come up with no space requires 4.0009.38 and there ooo, i gather this means that the disc im thrying to copy has been ripped down takes the hole space of the disc,so i can not transfer it to my hard disc and copy it back to a dvd-r because it's more than 4.38. i was hoping there was some way i could put it hard drive delete the error and than transfer to dvd-r or some sort of way around this. The only reason im so pissed is that the dvd is really good quality, if you could shead some light on this matter or may buy a copy off you yes im talking to you drd, id be very very gratefull thank you becky

2. Snowface

Snowface Member

I'm a bit surprised. Since DVD-Rs or +Rs cannot contain more than 4489 megs, it should be a problem when you try to rip it and then burn it. If it just won't work, you could try the one-on-one copy with Prassi PrimoDVD. That one works for me...