1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem:dvd-rebuilder v1.28.2 with TargetSectors=226400

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by khan09, Feb 19, 2009.

1. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Yup, we all missed the wheat lost in the chaff.

Next time, try getting a good quality image from a reliable source, from where we can't tell you, personally I don't download movies but I'm sure if you look on the net somewhere, another person OUTSIDE of AfterDawn will direct you to such Illegal activities.
    I'm sure the folks here at Finding Better Iso's (FBI)can help you.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  2. khan09

khan09 Member

to dialysis1

i agree with that...you never know what u DL from the internett..but

where i dl the movies. it's 100% trustable and i sure of that ...so

the thing is that i didnt know betwent the original disc movies and "rip" disc the movies wich u can explain more specific to me to distinguish about "ripping the disc"and the original disc movies before i can use dvd-rebuilder. people whom post up the movies on internett where i DL. i dont know they had finished "ripping" the movies or just the original one... sometimes i dl the movies with dvd-5 size without do anything and somtimes i must do on my own by using Shrink3.2 to fits the disc size dvd5.

Greensman was right that some files has bad/damage and i use QuickPar v0.9.1.0 to repair the files .i DL not from torrent but nzb files and then used the QuickPar v0.9.1.0 to assamble/put in together to 1 files..somtimes i got iso.files or winrar files and i have to unpack it. it works for me everytime. back to the problem" how can i fits the disc dvd9 to dvd5 ??? about "ripping" or not the disc cause i'm very green in here....". plz be patience to me

3. khan09

khan09 Member

to greensman

i know that. dvd-rebuilder have to use the video_ts folder to fits the disc size dvd5. image iso files or winrar files just packing in wich contains video_ts folder and we have to unpack it before we can do something about it..

4. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Open the ISO file with DVD Shrink. Then backup to a new folder. Then try PowerDVD on the new folder.

5. khan09

khan09 Member

to dialysis1

yeah i know that too

i've done it many times.....

the only thing is that i want to rest RB v.1.28.2 on my pc vista ultimate..

it said that it 's better quality/ better pictures when u uses RB than dvd-shrink but thanks for your tips anyway....

6. grampyga

grampyga Regular member

I think dialysis1 meant to check your source file does not have problem, which you mentioned in your first post regarding the menu.

7. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Correct.
    It's best to use Rebuilder from the ripped source. It's very difficult to pin point problems when another software has altered the files. This goes for downloaded movies as well because you have no way of knowing what was done to these files therefore DVD Rebuilder cannot be held responsible for the outcome.