1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem joining flipper dvd with dvd2one 1.4

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by rushie, Aug 18, 2004.

1. rushie

rushie Guest

hi, i`m trying to join wyatt earp from a flipper using dvd2 one. i follow the guide to the final stage but as soon as i hit the start encoding button this message appears.."the logical block number does not match with the actual positionin the file, make sure you copy all files from the dvd to hd in file mode." what am i doing wrong ?
    cheers.

2. Doc409

Doc409 Active member

First, version 1.5 is out, and I found it to produce better quality. You may want to upgrade.

To solve your problem, use Decrypter in File mode for both sides and obviously two different folders. Then go into DVD2One and select the source and destination of the first movie you want, then choose Join. you will then be asked for the second movie/file, and how you want them joined (seamless, etc.).

3. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

To me it sounds like you might be ripping your DVD in IFO mode (use file mode) and that could be the problem. And as Doc stated, you'll need to rip both halves to separate folders.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Sherlock Holmes (by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1859-1930)[/small]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2004