1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem playing back ups on 1.51 (wave 3 firmware) Help needed

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by redskies5, Oct 24, 2010.

1. redskies5

redskies5 Member

Hi,

I have 2 360's, one for live, one for back ups. Over the last year, I've hardly bothered with the offline one, until recently. I burned Halo Reach and Rock Band 3, both worked fine. Then I burned and Star Wars The Force Unleashed Two on friday night, and got the following problem. Then today to try another game out and find out that it wasnt just a problem with Star Wars, I burned Medal of Honor, and get the following -

I can play and save progress on them, but as soon as I click play game, I lose my profile - GS set to 0, avatar silouette and all game history gone. No achievements unlock, as Ive completed Star Wars, but there's no evidence of doing so. If I take the game out and restart the 360, the profile comes back as normal. It's as if I never put the game in, in the first place. My Firmware is pretty old, as I have to use 360 waves patcher and repatch to Wave 3. Never bothered getting it updated, as I dont go on live with back ups. Could it be the FW or is it a new wave? I dont get that Halo Reach and Rock Band 3 both worked fine. It's like there's something wrong with the game, and it cant read my profile, so overides it. Has this happened to anyone else? Someone suggested that I update the FW, but I dont think that's the issue as Rock Band and Halo Reach both work.

2. joeathome

joeathome Member

Hay redskies, guess what? the geeks at xbox360 are up to 6th wave, bro where you been haha, so that means to play 4th,5th,6th and very soon 7th wave games you will need activation disks for each game or a firmware upgrade, whatever you think best?
    o must be running a hitachi-lg drive, the advice you got was spot on time for some new firmware. Cheers