1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Video and Audio Sync...

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by bizounett, Nov 25, 2004.

1. bizounett

bizounett Guest

Hi,

I Have an AVI that I want to convert to DVD. I did that a lot of times, but with this one no sound at the end. Then I try to open it with VirtualDub. I have an error who say :

"VirtualDub has detected an improper VBR audio encoding in the source AVI file and will rewrite the audio header with standard CBR values during processing for better compatibility. This may introduce up to 14559 ms of skew from the video stream. If this is unacceptable, decompress the *entire* audio stream to an uncompressed WAV file and recompress with a constant bitrate encoder. (Bitrate : 139.5 ± 15.4 kbps)"

Someone have a solutions ? When I listen the AVI, the sound and video are sync. If someone have a solution to transform it in *.m2v and *.mp2 without to trasform the AVI will be appreciate.

Thanks for your help and this is a realy good informations site.

Bizz

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Last edited: Nov 25, 2004
  3. bizounett

bizounett Guest

Sorry, i forgot to make a search before post. Realy sorry, i will check next time !