1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with album artwork

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Tonyg28, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Tonyg28

Tonyg28 Member

alot of my songs dont have the exact ID3 tags that itunes has so i cannot get album artwork for alot of songs with out manually changing each ID3 tag

is there a program or anything that will help me change my ID3 tags or possibly an automatic one?

2. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

the only way to get album artwork from itunes is if you have an account on itunes, if you google id3 tags there are a few free solutions out there, i did it the hard way i looked for each son album and copy the image directly to it lol.

http://www.mp3tag.de/en/index.html

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  3. bkim

bkim Member

Well, if I don't have songs with the album work, I would just put in the correct name of the album that the song(s) came from and then click on the "Get Album Artwork" button. I didn't have to mess with the ID3 tag.

Also, what irongiant did works too. You can manually copy and paste the album artworks directly into the song options. Just Google the song and band/singer and Wikipedia will usually have all the album covers of most bands.

Good luck.

4. chayne04

chayne04 Regular member

is there a guide somewhere that tells how you get the album artwork using this program. i downloaded it, and just do not understand it? any help would be greatly appreciated.