1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with burning size in nero.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kaddy69, Apr 14, 2004.

1. kaddy69

kaddy69 Member

I did some DVD authoring with ULead DVD works shop 2. Everything worked well there. It made all of the files I needed to burn to disk. The size was 5.13GB.

The files were to large so I used shrink dvd to, make the size to fit on a Dvd-r. Everything went well with shrink until I tried to burn them.

I keep getting problems burning because it says there isn't enough room on the disk. I have tried to different sizes with dvd-r shrink. The standard 4.35GB and I even compressed it more to 4.31GB. I first tried to burn directly with shirk and thenin nero.

This should be able to fit on disk. I have tired differnet media and that doesn't help. Any suggestion. I'm lost.

kaddy69 (My first post :D)

2. Excu-uk

Excu-uk Member

Hi,

Have you tried using the Nero "Recode" section, this will automatically adjust the video quality and allow you to fit it on a 4.7gig disc.I have used this myself to back up DVD's (once decrypted) on to 4.7gig discs.

Cant think of anything to try,Good luck

Ex

3. doseyclwn

doseyclwn Member

I had a problem like that. I changed the settings in DVD Shrink to burn to a dvd of size 4450mb. That seemed to work fine for me.